O’Halloran Kosoff Geitner & Cook, LLC, a premier boutique law firm with offices in Northbrook, Springfield and O’Fallon Illinois, is seeking an associate with 3+ years of transactional legal experience, including but not limited to residential/commercial real estate transactions, purchase/sale of closely held businesses, formation of business entities, preparation of buy/sell agreements, commercial leasing and financing transactions.
- Law Degree (Juris Doctor – JD), state bar admission in Illinois.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in residential and commercial real estate.
- Knowledge of general corporate law, contracts and commercial leases.
- Excellent negotiation skills and temperament.
- Good sense of humor and the ability to interact with other employees well.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in person and via technology, with staff and third parties.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong, independent, self-directed functioning and decision-making skills.
- A strong client service focus.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Proactively completes assignments before deadlines.
What to expect from us?
- Our clients have come to expect exceptional service, integrity and a strong work ethic.
- Working with more senior attorneys, you will learn and grow your knowledge base.
- A friendly, comfortable and safe work environment.
- Remote work friendly.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Partnership track opportunity.
- 401K with firm contributions.
- Firm paid employee group health and life insurance.
- Firm paid long-term disability coverage.
- Support staff/paralegal support.
- Systems training.
- Team events.
- A modern office space and free parking.
Work with, grow and learn from the best in our family-friendly, work-life balanced law firm.