Christina Szocka is an associate at OKGC Law, LLC and joined the firm in 2021. Christina focuses her practice in the areas of civil rights defense, municipal liability defense, and general tort defense.
Prior to joining OKGC, Christina was a litigation associate at a law firm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin representing businesses and insurers in a wide variety of matters, including general lability and insurance coverage. Christina received her B.A. in Marketing and Management from Saint Xavier University and was the captain of the women’s soccer team. During law school, Christina held numerous clerkships with Chicagoland law firms and also interned with the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and the Milwaukee County Circuit Court.
Areas of Focus:
- Civil Rights Defense
- General Tort and Civil Litigation
- Governmental/Public Entities Law and Litigation
- Marquette University, Juris Doctorate, 2019
- Saint Xavier University, Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing (summa cum laude, 2016) and Bachelor of Business Administration in Management (summa cum laude, 2016)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois